Downtown New Brunswick (DNB) held its AGM at the Hilton Garden Inn on May 14, 2019 from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm.
The three priorities for the coming year are as follows:
- Funding program to implement NB BIA Planning Initiatives
- Tax Incremental Financing Program
- Business Improvement Act – Review and Amendments
The officers elected for 2019-2020 are:
- Trina MacDonald, Business Fredericton North, President
- Anne Poirier Basque, Downtown Moncton Centre-ville Inc., Past President
- Chris Daigle, Downtown Bathurst Revitalization Corp., Secretary
- Nancy Tissington, Uptown Saint John, Treasurer
- Anne McGraw, Centre-Ville Shediac Downtown
- Bruce McCormack, Downtown Fredericton, Inc.
- Mavis Williamson, Historic Chatham Business District
- Gwen Zwicker, Mainstreet Redevelopment Sackville Inc.
- Kenneth Savoy, Centreville (Tracadie) Inc.
- Sophie Daigle, Dalhousie Business Improvement Corporation